Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag announced for PS3, 360 and Wii U
Another year and another Assassin’s game. If you’re not burned out then get hyped! As you can see it’s all about pirates, which are always bad ass.
Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag poster leaked
A marketing poster obtained by Kotaku apparently leaks the name and setting of the next Assassin’s Creed game – Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag.
Earlier this month it was announced that the next instalment of the Assassin’s Creed series will likely be released in late 2013.
Ubisoft CEO Yves Guillemot confirmed that the next game would feature a new hero and would take place in a different time period.
Then a Redditor claimed that the next installment would be called “Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flags”, and that it may feature a seafaring theme.
Today a promotional poster has surfaced on Kotaku which seems to support this theory – the poster depicts a white-hooded man surrounded by pirates aboard a seafaring vessel. A pirate flag can be seen flying in the background.
According to AGB, the main character is called Edward Kenway, father of Haytham Kenway from Assassin’s Creed 3. Edward is known as a Privateer, Assassin and occasional pirate.
The game’s location is reportedly set in the Caribbean on multiple islands including Jamaica, Cuba and the Bahamas.
Guillemot and Ubisoft have promised to release more detail on the game soon. Can we say this upcoming E3…We will see!!
Original Story: GameFreaks
G155-Gaming and Entertainment Mobile System
*Xbox 360/ PS3 Not included
List Price: $249.99
Retail Value: $199.99
You Save: $50.00
– Integrated 15.5” LED display with HDMI connection which lets you catch every detail of your favorite games and movies.
– Integrated stereo speakers and dual 3.5 mm headphone jacks allow you to blast the sound or keep it to yourself.
– Rugged case protects all your gaming gear from minor impacts.
– Storage bags hold your controllers, power supplies, and other accessories while traveling.
– Straps and fitted foam base hold your console firmly in place while also allowing for proper ventilation