Discounted Price: $9.99
Original Price: $59.99
Discounted Price: $14.99
Original Price: $59.99
Konami Digital will release its Blade Wolf DLC pack for Metal Gear Rising Revengeance on May 14, 2013 for the Xbox 360 and on May 15th for PlayStation 3.
The DLC pack is a playable side-story centred on LQ-84i, who is known as Blade Wolf in the main game. It features multiple hours of gameplay including unique abilities and characteristics for LQ-84i, while also expanding on each of his storylines and origins.
Reactivated by Desperado Enforcement’s leader Sundowner and serving under Mistral, the DLC reveals LQ-84i’s story prior to his battle and eventual partnership with Raiden, and his transformation into Blade Wolf. Players can battle countless enemies using an arsenal of weapons and abilities, culminating in an all-new boss battle.
The Blade Wolf DLC is available May 14th for 560 Microsoft Points for the Xbox 360, and on May 15th $10 for the PlayStation 3.
300 FOLLOWERS on CLOCKWORXGAMING.COM – 12 Month Xbox Gold Subscription to Xbox Live.
Happy Winning everybody!
This weekend we’re giving away a 12 Month Gold Subscription to Xbox Live to one winner.
All you have to do to follow our blog at CLOCKWORXGAMING.COM, confirm your subscription via your email address you provided and that’s it. If CLOCKWORXGAMING.com reaches 300 followers by 10:00 PM PCT, we will chose one lucky winner to enjoy a one year subscription to Xbox Live, on us.
Of course, no giveaway would be complete without a lengthy set of rules…
Our Sweeps- starts and ends from 4/12/2013 (9:00 pm pst) – 4/14/13 (10:00 pm pst)
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter, Entrants must have a valid email address and follow ClockworxGaming. On Monday, April 15, 2013, ClockworxGaming will announce their winner via the lucky winners email address provided. Entries must be received by 10:00pm PST on April 14, 2013 to be valid. Entries received after 10:00pm PST on April 14, 2013 will not be accepted. One entry per person.
Clockworx Gaming is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries. Clockworx Gaming is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant’s ability to participate in the contest. Clockworx Gaming reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend this sweepstakes should virus, bugs or other causes corrupt the administration, security or proper play of this sweepstakes. Entries not satisfying these Official Rules will be automatically disqualified.
2. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize will consist of one (1) 12 Month Gold Subscription to Xbox Live. Clockworx Gaming reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value if prize is unavailable. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitutions allowed.
3. WINNER(S): One (1) winning entry will be selected by random drawing of all valid entries received by the Clockworx Gaming, whose decision concerning all matters related to this sweepstakes are final. Drawing will be held on April 15, 2013. Winners shall be notified by the email address provided when following Clockworx Gaming and confirmed. Winners must respond within 24 hours of notice with their Full name, birth date, phone number, e-mail address, and address. If Winner does not respond within 24 hours, the Winner forfeits their prize and Clockworx Gaming will randomly select another winner.
4. ODDS OF WINNING: The odds of winning depend on number of valid entries received.
5. ELIGIBILITY: Promotion open to residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the start of the Sweepstakes, and follow ClockworxGaming.com. Entrants may only win once per calendar month. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. By acceptance of prize, winner agrees to the use of their name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Employees of the Clockworx Gaming and its parent and affiliated companies and their families are not eligible. Clockworx Gaming is not responsible for any damages, taxes, or expenses that winners might incur as a result of this sweepstakes or receipt of prize.
6. RESTRICTIONS: Void where prohibited or restricted by law.