Overkill Software announced today a sequel for their PayDay: The Heist series, imaginatively titled PayDay 2.
The new Crimenet network offers a huge range of dynamic contracts and players are free to choose anything from small-time convenience store hits or kidnappings, to major league cyber-crime or emptying out major bank vaults for that epic PayDay. While in D.C., why not participate in the local community and run a few political errands?
Up to four friends co-operate on the hits and as the crew progresses the jobs become bigger, better and more rewarding. Along with earning more money and becoming a legendary criminal comes a new character customization and crafting system that lets crews build and customize their own guns and gear.
Check out the teaser trailer and screens here: Original Post – GAMEFREAKS
It looks like Skype is coming to Xbox and as such, Microsoft is looking to hire for their team in London.
Today’s convincing argument comes from a Microsoft job advert for a Software Development Engineer, Xbox – Skype and this is what it had to say:
We’re building the next generations of our products and technology right here in London, and Skype is looking to hire a Software Development Engineer to contribute to the development of our experiences on Xbox,” the advert reads. Well that’s what the words were, I’m not suggesting the actual article can read.
You will be designing and developing next generation scalable services for millions of end users.
This is a new team to Skype as well as the London office, so the positions will lend themselves well to people with a great start-up mentality and the ability to make things happen.
With Skype and the exposure of Windows 8: Metro, to the Xbox platform, Microsoft would be to make in the millions, if not billions as Skype pulled in over $8.5 billion on last year alone and this is a huge reason why Microsoft is looking to hire.
Gamers can already video chat to each other on Xbox 360 using Kinect. Whether Skype would offer an alternative or evolution of that service remains to be seen.
Original Story: [ …EuroGamer.net… ]
About iOS 5.1 Software Update – – –
This update contains improvements and bug fixes, including:
– Japanese language support for Siri (availability may be limited during initial rollout)
– Photos can now be deleted from Photo Stream
– Camera shortcut now always visible on Lock Screen for iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch (4th generation)
– Camera face detection now highlights all detected faces
– Redesigned Camera app for iPad
– Genius Mixes and Genius playlists for iTunes Match subscribers
– Audio for TV shows and movies on iPad optimized to sound louder and clearer
– Podcast controls for playback speed and a 30 second rewind for iPad
– Updated AT&T network indicator
– Addresses bugs affecting battery life
– Fixes an issue that occasionally caused audio to drop for outgoing calls
– Includes updates for new features such as iPhoto, Garage Band, iLife and much more
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website: [ ” . . . Apple.com . . . “ ]
For more information on: How to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, please visit this website: [ ” . . . Apple.com . . . “ ]